Friday, January 22, 2010

Save me

God I need You,

Please help me,

I feel as if I am slipping away,

No matter what I do I feel myself drawing farther from you.

God I so want to be close to You,

I want to be closer to You than anyone before.

Why is it that I have the desire,

Yet I am still falling away.

Please God help me,

I don’t want to fall away from You.

How is it that I am trying to serve You,

But feeling as if I am farther from You than ever before?

I know that Satan is attacking me,

I feel Him drawing me from You.

God help me to be strong,

Help me to come to You when I feel pulled away.

God I need You,

Without You there is no hope for me!

Save me Lord, save me!

I feel as if in this very moment I am losing my grip,

Any second I could drift away.

Rescue me from this stream of sin,

Save me from the current of my selfishness.

I know You can save me God,

I will trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment