Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Modern Psalm

I wrote a series of Psalms for a class last year and I figured this one would be a fitting way to start my blog. Comments are encouraged.


Amazing God

God You are amazing,

Your greatness is beyond imagination,

You love me without fail,

No matter what I do.

You have purpose for my life,

And guide me through each day.

Your forgiveness is endless,

And Your mercy has no bounds.

Grace is a term only You truly understand,

But I feel as if its meaning is being revealed by You.

I am here to tell others about You,

But only with You in their lives could they begin to comprehend it.

God I don’t know why you love me,

I do not know why You care.

But I will forever try to serve You,,

I will live my life for You.

For You give meaning to my life,

You created me.

Thank You God for everything,

And thank You for being all that You are.

1 comment: