Friday, April 2, 2010

Poetry from the Past

I wrote this poem one day while I was working at subway I think. I was looking through some of the things I wrote a while ago and it made me sad because I recently I don't feel like I have been as close to God as I was at the time I wrote this. Who knows maybe He impressed me to write down my feelings at that time so that it would compel me to seek him more now. Well I hope this gives you a blessing to it's simple but good.

Jesus is my everything

Without Him I wouldn't be anything

His sacrifice is the best gift anyone could ever give

And He offers it to every child of His

He loves us all even though we sin

And He's coming down here to take us back with Him

All we have to do is believe in Jesus

Because no matter what happens He'll never leave us

No comments:

Post a Comment